By allowing your vehicle to be inspected by our mechanics at J & L Tire & Service Center each month, can help make sure your vehicle is operating correctly and running smoothly. You can also raise the hood and not be intimidated by following a few simple recommendations for owner maintenance. A few minutes each month could save you money or repairs down the line.
- Check battery cables, clamps and terminals
- Check the following levels and add the recommended fluids as necessary:
- Oil level
- Engine coolant level
- Brake fluid level
- Power steering fluid level (if applicable)
- Transmission fluid
- Windshield washer fluid reservoir level
- Check belts for tension, cracks or wear.
- Check hoses for leaks, cracks or wear.
- Inspect the engine and under the car for any leaks.
- Check tire pressure on all tires, including the spare tire and inflate to manufacturers recommendations while cold.
- Inspect the tread depth. The tread should be at least as deep as the head of a penny. (At least 2/32" remaining tread.)
- Inspect tires for uneven wear or any object that could cause a puncture.
J & L Tire & Service Center offers quality Auto Repair and Maintenance Service in Johnson Creek & Watertown, WI
If you are in the Johnson Creek & Watertown, WI and surrounding areas, contact J & L Tire & Service Center today to schedule an appointment. We value our local customers and strive to provide quality service that exceeds your expectations. J & L Tire & Service Center is thrilled to be your number one choice for all of your auto repair services and maintenance needs in Johnson Creek & Watertown, WI and surrounding areas.